轉寄:電話費又再次降價嚕 ~不要被騙了!

  • Delin Chiao
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2008
        我打去問過了,很多人都沒把月租費考慮進去就去調電話費率,根本就上當了

    • Delin Chiao
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
        Sorry, it's not my letter.  I don't send it to anyone. Please if you receive it, don't opne.  I think my address is stolen by hackers.  Pleae watch out it.

        Delin

        --- 08/12/30 (星期二),Delin Chiao <derli1212@...> 寫道:

        寄件者: Delin Chiao <derli1212@...>
        主旨: [evonline2002_webheads] 轉寄:電話費又再次降價嚕 ~不要被騙了!
        收件者: helin_0915@...
        日期: 2008 12 30 星期二 下午 8:48

          我打去問過了,很多人都沒把月租費考慮進去就去調電話費率,根本就上當了

        付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件永遠不必刪! http://tw.mg0 mail.yahoo. com/dc/landing

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
          Hi Delin,

          There could be a trojan running on your computer that has control of your
          guest book. I hope you'll check it out.

          If you need a good free antivirus program, I use

          This one is supposed to be good too: http://free.avg.com/

          You might also try to clean your computer of spyware. Spybot and Adaware are
          two well-known removal tools.

          good luck getting rid of whatever it is,