Re: Message 21018

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      The member who wrote this msg has been with us since 2004 and lists
      herself as female from Taiwan. I suspect she may have been someone's
      student whose email address has become the victim of some other bad guy.

      In any event to avoid further incident I have removed the member from
      the group. This was in response to the following report.

      vance

      I'm writing to report to you about a
      spam mail with explicit sexual content in the subject line in
      Chinese--message # 21018. The sender's email address is
      ljlgha@...

      Is it possible that you kick this bad guy out of our webheads group?

      It's not the first time I received such kind of spam mails in Chinese.

      I'm writing to you off line so that this bad guy won't know it's me
      who report to you.

      Thanks for your attention.