Re: Need Tech Help - How did USALearns do that ??

  • Michael Marzio
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2008
      Hi Elizabeth,

      Your friend or/and colleague Evelyn contacted me in the middle of
      November - just about 5 weeks ago, expressing interest in my feedback
      concerning the USALearns site. I was frankly flattered while also
      being genuinely interested in many aspects of the site.

      Despite the fact that we exchanged 20 messages concerning the site and
      the adventure it represented, she was never close to the tech people
      who did the record/compare module, so I never got feedback on the
      issue which interested me the most.

      So, I gladly except your offer, while hoping that I am not writing you
      too late. IOW, I hope you are not already on a cruise ship in the
      direction of Antartica, and that the "project directors could fill me
      in..

      Happy New Year, wherever you are,

      Mike

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Hanson-Smith"