Re: Webheads live online Sat 16:00 GMT plus Noon Sunday GMT

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      Wow! Aiden,

      This is quite an impressive site. I can't imagine how much time it
      took you to put this together after your chat with Michael!

      Chris

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@y...> wrote:

      > Vance,
      > Here's the the URL http://www.geocities.com/aidenyeh/michaelc.html
      > Chatlogs will be added soon.
      > Aiden
    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
        Thanks, Chris. The webpages were prepared prior to the
        chat session with MichaelC., I wanted Michael to see
        and know a little bit about my students. The chatlogs
        will be added soon.

        Cheers,

        Aiden

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com