Netbooks

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2008
      Hi everyone.

      Thanks to all those who shared their thoughts on what mini-laptop to
      buy. (Seems they are officially called Netbooks.) In the end I
      decided to go for the latest Asus eee pc the 1000H. I wanted the
      larger screen and it came down to a race between the eeepc 1000 and
      MSI Wind U100.

      Reviews say they are virtually identical in performance so I went for
      the eeepc because it apparently has better audio, and perhaps longer
      battery life.

      - Michael
    • Carlos F C Ferreira
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2008
        Hello everyone,
        Although I've been away for a while I keep on following what's
        happening through the mail i regularly receive and when ever I feel
        that I can make a contribution, here I am...

        Michael, I bought the eeepc 1000 notebook one month ago and I'm quite
        happy about it. I've been carrying it around, went with it to Poland
        and Germany and it worked fine, got perfect net access ... I couldn't
        have made a better choice...so far so good!I'm quite happy with my
        decision!

        Carlos F

        -- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan
        <michaelc@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone.
        >
        > Thanks to all those who shared their thoughts on what mini-laptop to
        > buy. (Seems they are officially called Netbooks.) In the end I
        > decided to go for the latest Asus eee pc the 1000H. I wanted the
        > larger screen and it came down to a race between the eeepc 1000 and
        > MSI Wind U100.
        >
        > Reviews say they are virtually identical in performance so I went for
        > the eeepc because it apparently has better audio, and perhaps longer
        > battery life.
        >
        > - Michael

      • Michael Coghlan
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2008
          Good to hear Carlos. If I run into any problems I may be in touch!

          - Michael