Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads live online Sat 16:00 GMT plus Noon Sunday GMT

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      Vance,
      Here's the the URL http://www.geocities.com/aidenyeh/michaelc.html
      Chatlogs will be added soon.
      Aiden

    • CJones
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
        Wow! Aiden,

        This is quite an impressive site. I can't imagine how much time it
        took you to put this together after your chat with Michael!

        Chris

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@y...> wrote:

        > Vance,
        > Here's the the URL http://www.geocities.com/aidenyeh/michaelc.html
        > Chatlogs will be added soon.
        > Aiden
      • Aiden Yeh
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
          Thanks, Chris. The webpages were prepared prior to the
          chat session with MichaelC., I wanted Michael to see
          and know a little bit about my students. The chatlogs
          will be added soon.

          Cheers,

          Aiden

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com