Webheads live online Sat 16:00 GMT plus Noon Sunday GMT

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      Reading over the chat logs from Michael's jam session with Aiden's class, I'm even more sorry I missed that one. I must have been very busy at work for it to have slipped my mind. I'll link to Aiden's page, so let me know when you've posted, Aiden.

      I got the following email too late last night to join. In response to all who have asked, Webheads will attempt a second online meeting time each Saturday at 16:00 GMT. If you want this to happen regularly, then support this event by joining in.

      I'm in the process now of updating our online calendars.

      Thanks Arlyn for taking the initiative to set the time, each Saturday 16:00 GMT.

      Vance

      Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 19:48:25 -0800 (PST)
      From: Arlyn Freed <aiteachesl@...>
      Subject: Second TI mtg: 1600 GMT Saturdays

      General consensus and Vance's wise wisdom has lead me
      to make the choice of Saturdays at 1600 GMT for a
      second TI meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to
      allow those unable to attend the Sunday 1200GMT
      meeting as well as to allow those who wish (and can)
      attend both to do so.

      Caveat: My work schedule for Saturday Nov. 30th has
      been shifted and I definitely won't be able to attend
      this week. But PLEASE, I encourage everyone who can
      to attend so that we can at least give the time and
      day a trial run; y'all can report back and let me know
      how things went. Hopefully, I'll have a better
      schedule (or more say in my schedule) for the
      following week.

      Hope everyone gets this message in time!
      All the best,
      Arlyn

      =====
      Your new home for ESL...http://www.eslhome.com

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com

      Message: 14
      Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 05:10:24 -0000
      From: "CJones" <edtec2002@...>
      Subject: Re: Second TI mtg: 1600 GMT Saturdays

      Hi,

      I've already made a commitment for 1600 GMT tomorrow, Saturday, Nov.
      30, but I promise to be online the following Sat., Dec. 7.

      Chris Jones

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., Arlyn Freed <aiteachesl@y...>
    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
        Vance,
        Here's the the URL http://www.geocities.com/aidenyeh/michaelc.html
        Chatlogs will be added soon.
        Aiden

      • CJones
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
          Wow! Aiden,

          This is quite an impressive site. I can't imagine how much time it
          took you to put this together after your chat with Michael!

          Chris

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@y...> wrote:

          > Vance,
          > Here's the the URL http://www.geocities.com/aidenyeh/michaelc.html
          > Chatlogs will be added soon.
          > Aiden
        • Aiden Yeh
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
            Thanks, Chris. The webpages were prepared prior to the
            chat session with MichaelC., I wanted Michael to see
            and know a little bit about my students. The chatlogs
            will be added soon.

            Cheers,

            Aiden

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com