Sv: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] week 3 planning (Rita, Tere, Keiko & Sus)

  • s.nyrop@get2net.dk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      Rita,

      thanks for replying to my note on our week 3 development. I
      can open that Yahoogroup anytime, then. We also need a
      basic homepage with th relevant URLs, or we can just upload
      our links inside Yahoogroups. I happened to meet shortly
      with keiko last night; she has been extremely busy lately
      but sent her regards.

      And, Tere, a big hug for your well done presentation! Now let
      us get some planning done, we still have time.

      Just a quick note that I'll be away for the Webheads in Action
      session today Sunday. Please enjoy the session in my
      absence, anyway :-))

      Hugs, Sus

      WebMail fra Tele2 http://www.tele2.dk