Re: [evonline2002_webheads] case for chat: congratulations to all of us!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      Dear Arif,

      Thanks for the info on the conference. I've been to the site and it does
      seem interesting, however, I can't make commitments for May, because I may
      be going to the States to a niece's wedding.

      You know, Arif, that this university is the only place in Portugal where
      I've been to for talks, preesentations, etc., that does not give a
      certificate before participants leave. It's really incredible. Can you
      imagine mailing all the certificates worldwide?!

      Cheers, Teresa