Hackers on the go!

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      Dear friends,

      I just got a mail from Buthaina and she wants me to transmit her
      message to you....

      Buthaina wrote:

      "I'm going under a tremendous amount of frusteration and
      anger.My hotmail account: "balothman@..." has been hacked on
      Wednesday evening.I have contacted hotmail.They are still checking
      my profile.Can you believe that the hacker has sent messages to my
      two students telling them that Satuday's classes and quizzes are
      cancelled!"
      So, while this situation is solved, she will be using her yahoo
      account: esl_efl_ku@...

      See U all,
      Daf