Dennis wiki for beginners in SL

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
       Hey, Dennis, Your wiki is very good! I have bookmarked it and will try to follow it.
      Thanks 4 sharing!

      Nelba Quintana
      alias Nelba Aeon en Second Life
      http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
        Dennis

        Susan Marandi said she was able to use SL until very recently and now she can't.
        She mentioned some work being done on phone lines. See the thread here:

        Nergiz