Communicating with Iran

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
      Dear friends and colleagues,

      I'm presently running a small on line course/tutorial - An intro for
      Beginners to Second Life - and have just received the following from M. in
      Iran.

      "Hi, I'm M. and am a full-time student/teacher in Iran. I have been
      trying to upload SL but with no luck. It seems like I might not be able
      to experience this class. A pity since I would have liked to learn more
      about it and see the uses for teaching. But, I'll still keep trying to
      get connected."

      If this a block, would it help if I downloaded and uploaded to something
      likr Sendit?

      Any comments? Knowledge of communicating with Iran

      Dennis

      --
      Dennis Newson
      LwC Self-study tutorial: Intro 2 2L
    • Nelba
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
         Hey, Dennis, Your wiki is very good! I have bookmarked it and will try to follow it.
        Thanks 4 sharing!

        Nelba Quintana
        alias Nelba Aeon en Second Life
        http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com

        I'm presently running a small on line course/tutorial - An intro for
        Beginners to Second Life - and have just received the following from M. in
        Iran.

        "Hi, I'm M. and am a full-time student/teacher in Iran. I have been
        trying to upload SL but with no luck. It seems like I might not be able
        to experience this class. A pity since I would have liked to learn more
        about it and see the uses for teaching. But, I'll still keep trying to
        get connected."

        If this a block, would it help if I downloaded and uploaded to something
        likr Sendit?

        Any comments? Knowledge of communicating with Iran

        Dennis

        --
        Dennis Newson
        LwC Self-study tutorial: Intro 2 2L
        Wiki:: http://dennisintro2 sl.pbwiki. com/
        Yahoogroups:http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/lwcintrosl /
        Blog: http://lwcintrosl. blogspot. com/

        Yahoo! Cocina
        Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
        http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

      • Nergiz Kern
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
          Dennis

          Susan Marandi said she was able to use SL until very recently and now she can't.
          She mentioned some work being done on phone lines. See the thread here:

          Nergiz