Re: Problem Posting Messgaes - this is a test

  • Seth Dickens
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
      Ok, It went through in the end, but only via email.

      Strange!

      Sorry for the hassle everyone. Still puzzled as to why it happened.

      Seth.

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Seth Dickens"
      <sethdickens@...> wrote:

      > Ok, so it worked...
      >
      > So why won't my far more interesting posting upload?
      >
      > :(
      >
      > Any ideas folks?

    • serpil sonmez
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
         Dear all,

        Thanks to Nina Liakos and Nellie Deutsch, we had an online mini-conference
        session on the use of technology in ESL classrooms. So many interesting
        questions were raised by my students (who are pre-service teachers). Questions are
        addressed to our guest speakers Nina Liakos and Nellie Deutsch but we’ll
        appreciate your comments as well.

        Inspired by this event, we now have a wiki
        (connectingteachers) for pre-service/in-training teachers where they
        can share information with each other and get in touch with
        professional teachers. I’m
        planning to continue this project with future students as well.

        http://connectingteachers.pbwiki.com/http://connectingteachers.pbwiki.com/Using-Technology-in-TESOL

        Please feel
        free to drop by and add a comment or forward the link to your students. All are
        welcome to participate. Thank you very much in advance for your contributions.

        Warm thoughts & wishes from Wisconsin,

        Serpil

        P.S. Sorry for cross-posting…

      • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2008
          Seth--
          This is indeed mysterious. Were you trying to use an attachment?
          That's not allowed in this group.
          If you weren't sending us an email what other method were you trying?
          Web Post?
          If you want troubleshooting, maybe you could send us a little more
          info on what you tried?
          --Elizabeth

          <sethdickens@...> wrote:

          > Ok, It went through in the end, but only via email.
          >
          > Strange!
          >
          > Sorry for the hassle everyone. Still puzzled as to why it happened.
          >
          > Seth.
          >
          > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Seth Dickens"
          > <sethdickens@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ok, so it worked...
          > >
          > > So why won't my far more interesting posting upload?
          > >
          > > :(
          > >
          > > Any ideas folks?

        • Seth Dickens
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2008
            Hi there Elizabeth,

            I was indeed trying to use the web post method. I usually / often do.

            I had therefore added no attachments, but after trying for several
            times across several days I still didn't manage to post it.

            In the end I sent the post via email and it went through.(The post was
            titled "Editing Video Together II - Cyberlink Director" or something
            like that.

            Anyhow, a most peculiar problem. Hope it dooen't happen again :)

            Seth
            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Hanson-Smith"