Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Appreciation where it is due

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
      Dear Robert,

      It's great to hear such good news, to know that your work is being
      acknowledged and that you're being given a promotion due to your hard work
      and commitment.

      Congrats to you! I'm really happy! :-))

      Keep spreading the great Webhead knowledge and spirit!

      Hugs and beijinhos, Teresa
    • Seth Dickens
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 2, 2008
        Congratulations Robert!

        Yet another great reason to be a webhead! I try to bring the webheads
        into every teacher - training seminar I do. Now I can tell my
        colleagues that it really will improve your career prospects too :D

        Wishing you all the best at the university. I'm sure you'll have great
        fun!

        Seth Dickens.