Re: Appreciation where it is due

  • Maria Victoria Saumell
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
      Congratulations, Robert!!!
      And thanks to the webheads, who are such an inspiration and help!

      Vicky Saumell
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
        Dear Robert,

        It's great to hear such good news, to know that your work is being
        acknowledged and that you're being given a promotion due to your hard work
        and commitment.

        Congrats to you! I'm really happy! :-))

        Keep spreading the great Webhead knowledge and spirit!

        Hugs and beijinhos, Teresa
      • Seth Dickens
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 2, 2008
          Congratulations Robert!

          Yet another great reason to be a webhead! I try to bring the webheads
          into every teacher - training seminar I do. Now I can tell my
          colleagues that it really will improve your career prospects too :D

          Wishing you all the best at the university. I'm sure you'll have great
          fun!

          Seth Dickens.