Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Appreciation where it is due

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
      Congratulations Robert !!!
      I'm sure a lot of people are going to be favored with your work !!
      Thanks for sharing the good news with us.

      Good luck and a huge hug
      Susana

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
        Congratulations, Robert!!!
        And thanks to the webheads, who are such an inspiration and help!

        Vicky Saumell
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
          Dear Robert,

          It's great to hear such good news, to know that your work is being
          acknowledged and that you're being given a promotion due to your hard work
          and commitment.

          Congrats to you! I'm really happy! :-))

          Keep spreading the great Webhead knowledge and spirit!

          Hugs and beijinhos, Teresa
        • Seth Dickens
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 2, 2008
            Congratulations Robert!

            Yet another great reason to be a webhead! I try to bring the webheads
            into every teacher - training seminar I do. Now I can tell my
            colleagues that it really will improve your career prospects too :D

            Wishing you all the best at the university. I'm sure you'll have great
            fun!

            Seth Dickens.