Re: Appreciation where it is due

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
      What an achievement, dear Robert! Yet, it doesn't surprise me, since
      during the little time we've shared preparing Enhancing Lessons I've
      managed to appreciate your proficiency in producing online material
      and activities, as well as in dealing with people, most generously
      and efficiently.
      It's my honour to be part of your group.
      Rita

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "robertisquires"
      <robert.squires@...> wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      > I have just accepted a new position as an
      instructional
      > designer for online programs at the University of Montana. I will
      > start at the end of this month. I would just like to thank all of
      you
      > for providing such wonderful learning opportunities over the least
      few
      > years. I know that without belonging to this powerful community I
      > would not have been in a position to accept the job. I hope that
      this
      > move will also allow me to share more with this group.
      >
      > Nina Liakos created a wiki to keep track of Webhead collaboration
      and
      > share the impact of the Webheads on professional development. I
      added
      > my little piece there. Here is the link:
      > http://webheadscop.pbwiki.com/Professional-Advancement
      >
      > It is a dream that such a learning community exists. Well done to
      all
      > those who make it a reality.
      >
      > Robert

    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
        Congratulations Robert !!!
        I'm sure a lot of people are going to be favored with your work !!
        Thanks for sharing the good news with us.

        Good luck and a huge hug
        Susana

        > I have just accepted a new position as an
        > instructional
        > designer for online programs at the University of Montana.
        > I will
        > start at the end of this month. I would just like to thank
        > all of you
        > for providing such wonderful learning opportunities over
        > the least few
        > years. I know that without belonging to this powerful
        > community I
        > would not have been in a position to accept the job. I hope
        > that this
        > move will also allow me to share more with this group.
        >
        > Nina Liakos created a wiki to keep track of Webhead
        > collaboration and
        > share the impact of the Webheads on professional
        > development. I added
        > my little piece there. Here is the link:
        > http://webheadscop.pbwiki.com/Professional-Advancement
        >
        > It is a dream that such a learning community exists. Well
        > done to all
        > those who make it a reality.
        >
        > Robert

        Yahoo! Cocina
        Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
        http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/
      • Maria Victoria Saumell
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
          Congratulations, Robert!!!
          And thanks to the webheads, who are such an inspiration and help!

          Vicky Saumell
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
            Dear Robert,

            It's great to hear such good news, to know that your work is being
            acknowledged and that you're being given a promotion due to your hard work
            and commitment.

            Congrats to you! I'm really happy! :-))

            Keep spreading the great Webhead knowledge and spirit!

            Hugs and beijinhos, Teresa
          • Seth Dickens
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 2, 2008
              Congratulations Robert!

              Yet another great reason to be a webhead! I try to bring the webheads
              into every teacher - training seminar I do. Now I can tell my
              colleagues that it really will improve your career prospects too :D

              Wishing you all the best at the university. I'm sure you'll have great
              fun!

              Seth Dickens.