Re: [evonline2002_webheads]Webheads online bookmarking group?

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Interesting that you ask, Michael.

      Vance, don't you think it's high time we had a Webheads Diigo account to
      keep our collective bookmarks there? If you think it's a good idea, I could
      create a group and we could join the group and start bookmarking stuff. It
      has worked very nicely in the Learning with Computers group, and the good
      thing is that anyone can add new resources to the group.

      What do you think?

      Beijos,
      Carla
      http://explorations.bloxi.jp