Re: Appreciation where it is due

  • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
      Congrats Robert! You really deserve it. In the short time I've been in
      the Enhancing Lessons team, I've been constantly amazed at your
      commitment, generosity and creativity. And, I should also add, at your
      patience with those of us lagging behind.
      I'm so happy for you!
      Cheers,
      Mary

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "robertisquires"
      <robert.squires@...> wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      > I have just accepted a new position as an instructional
      > designer for online programs at the University of Montana. I will
      > start at the end of this month. I would just like to thank all of you
      > for providing such wonderful learning opportunities over the least few
      > years. I know that without belonging to this powerful community I
      > would not have been in a position to accept the job. I hope that this
      > move will also allow me to share more with this group.
      >
      > Nina Liakos created a wiki to keep track of Webhead collaboration and
      > share the impact of the Webheads on professional development. I added
      > my little piece there. Here is the link:
      > http://webheadscop.pbwiki.com/Professional-Advancement
      >
      > It is a dream that such a learning community exists. Well done to all
      > those who make it a reality.
      >
      > Robert

    • Rita Zeinstejer
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
        What an achievement, dear Robert! Yet, it doesn't surprise me, since
        during the little time we've shared preparing Enhancing Lessons I've
        managed to appreciate your proficiency in producing online material
        and activities, as well as in dealing with people, most generously
        and efficiently.
        It's my honour to be part of your group.
        Rita

        <robert.squires@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads,
        > I have just accepted a new position as an
        instructional
        > designer for online programs at the University of Montana. I will
        > start at the end of this month. I would just like to thank all of
        you
        > for providing such wonderful learning opportunities over the least
        few
        > years. I know that without belonging to this powerful community I
        > would not have been in a position to accept the job. I hope that
        this
        > move will also allow me to share more with this group.
        >
        > Nina Liakos created a wiki to keep track of Webhead collaboration
        and
        > share the impact of the Webheads on professional development. I
        added
        > my little piece there. Here is the link:
        > http://webheadscop.pbwiki.com/Professional-Advancement
        >
        > It is a dream that such a learning community exists. Well done to
        all
        > those who make it a reality.
        >
        > Robert

      • Susana Canelo
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
          Congratulations Robert !!!
          I'm sure a lot of people are going to be favored with your work !!
          Thanks for sharing the good news with us.

          Good luck and a huge hug
          Susana

          > I have just accepted a new position as an
          > instructional
          > designer for online programs at the University of Montana.
          > I will
          > start at the end of this month. I would just like to thank
          > all of you
          > for providing such wonderful learning opportunities over
          > the least few
          > years. I know that without belonging to this powerful
          > community I
          > would not have been in a position to accept the job. I hope
          > that this
          > move will also allow me to share more with this group.
          >
          > Nina Liakos created a wiki to keep track of Webhead
          > collaboration and
          > share the impact of the Webheads on professional
          > development. I added
          > my little piece there. Here is the link:
          > http://webheadscop.pbwiki.com/Professional-Advancement
          >
          > It is a dream that such a learning community exists. Well
          > done to all
          > those who make it a reality.
          >
          > Robert

          Yahoo! Cocina
          Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
          http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/
        • Maria Victoria Saumell
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
            Congratulations, Robert!!!
            And thanks to the webheads, who are such an inspiration and help!

            Vicky Saumell
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
              Dear Robert,

              It's great to hear such good news, to know that your work is being
              acknowledged and that you're being given a promotion due to your hard work
              and commitment.

              Congrats to you! I'm really happy! :-))

              Keep spreading the great Webhead knowledge and spirit!

              Hugs and beijinhos, Teresa
            • Seth Dickens
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 2, 2008
                Congratulations Robert!

                Yet another great reason to be a webhead! I try to bring the webheads
                into every teacher - training seminar I do. Now I can tell my
                colleagues that it really will improve your career prospects too :D

                Wishing you all the best at the university. I'm sure you'll have great
                fun!

                Seth Dickens.