Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Appreciation where it is due

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
      Congrats, Robert and way to go! Good luck in your new job.
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://barbaradieu.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
        Congrats Robert! You really deserve it. In the short time I've been in
        the Enhancing Lessons team, I've been constantly amazed at your
        commitment, generosity and creativity. And, I should also add, at your
        patience with those of us lagging behind.
        I'm so happy for you!
        Cheers,
        Mary

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "robertisquires"
        <robert.squires@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads,
        > I have just accepted a new position as an instructional
        > designer for online programs at the University of Montana. I will
        > start at the end of this month. I would just like to thank all of you
        > for providing such wonderful learning opportunities over the least few
        > years. I know that without belonging to this powerful community I
        > would not have been in a position to accept the job. I hope that this
        > move will also allow me to share more with this group.
        >
        > Nina Liakos created a wiki to keep track of Webhead collaboration and
        > share the impact of the Webheads on professional development. I added
        > my little piece there. Here is the link:
        > http://webheadscop.pbwiki.com/Professional-Advancement
        >
        > It is a dream that such a learning community exists. Well done to all
        > those who make it a reality.
        >
        > Robert

      • Rita Zeinstejer
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
          What an achievement, dear Robert! Yet, it doesn't surprise me, since
          during the little time we've shared preparing Enhancing Lessons I've
          managed to appreciate your proficiency in producing online material
          and activities, as well as in dealing with people, most generously
          and efficiently.
          It's my honour to be part of your group.
          Rita

          <robert.squires@...> wrote:

          > Dear Webheads,
          > I have just accepted a new position as an
          instructional
          > designer for online programs at the University of Montana. I will
          > start at the end of this month. I would just like to thank all of
          you
          > for providing such wonderful learning opportunities over the least
          few
          > years. I know that without belonging to this powerful community I
          > would not have been in a position to accept the job. I hope that
          this
          > move will also allow me to share more with this group.
          >
          > Nina Liakos created a wiki to keep track of Webhead collaboration
          and
          > share the impact of the Webheads on professional development. I
          added
          > my little piece there. Here is the link:
          > http://webheadscop.pbwiki.com/Professional-Advancement
          >
          > It is a dream that such a learning community exists. Well done to
          all
          > those who make it a reality.
          >
          > Robert

        • Susana Canelo
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
            Congratulations Robert !!!
            I'm sure a lot of people are going to be favored with your work !!
            Thanks for sharing the good news with us.

            Good luck and a huge hug
            Susana

            > I have just accepted a new position as an
            > instructional
            > designer for online programs at the University of Montana.
            > I will
            > start at the end of this month. I would just like to thank
            > all of you
            > for providing such wonderful learning opportunities over
            > the least few
            > years. I know that without belonging to this powerful
            > community I
            > would not have been in a position to accept the job. I hope
            > that this
            > move will also allow me to share more with this group.
            >
            > Nina Liakos created a wiki to keep track of Webhead
            > collaboration and
            > share the impact of the Webheads on professional
            > development. I added
            > my little piece there. Here is the link:
            > http://webheadscop.pbwiki.com/Professional-Advancement
            >
            > It is a dream that such a learning community exists. Well
            > done to all
            > those who make it a reality.
            >
            > Robert

            Yahoo! Cocina
            Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
            http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/
          • Maria Victoria Saumell
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
              Congratulations, Robert!!!
              And thanks to the webheads, who are such an inspiration and help!

              Vicky Saumell
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
                Dear Robert,

                It's great to hear such good news, to know that your work is being
                acknowledged and that you're being given a promotion due to your hard work
                and commitment.

                Congrats to you! I'm really happy! :-))

                Keep spreading the great Webhead knowledge and spirit!

                Hugs and beijinhos, Teresa
              • Seth Dickens
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 2, 2008
                  Congratulations Robert!

                  Yet another great reason to be a webhead! I try to bring the webheads
                  into every teacher - training seminar I do. Now I can tell my
                  colleagues that it really will improve your career prospects too :D

                  Wishing you all the best at the university. I'm sure you'll have great
                  fun!

                  Seth Dickens.