IMs on the web

  • Nigel Caplan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      Quick question about Yahoo instant messenger (IM):

      I've been using AOL's instant messenger (AIM) a little bit recently, and
      I found you can access it over the web without having to download the
      software (trawl there from www.aol.com). Can you do the same with Yahoo
      IM? The problem is that I'm on campus and therefore using public
      computers during the day when some of you are holding chat sessions, and
      I can't really download the yahoo client.

      Cheers,
      Nigel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
        I don't think so,