Second TI meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2002
      A second time Sunday would be fine. Saturday is also ok for me.

      I would prefer to see a time other than Sunday only because people who COULD make both the noon and later chat for that day might be disinclined to do so since they would have already committed a lot of time that day to the earlier chat, plus might be planning to attend Phil Benz's session at 21:00 GMT. This would be 3 events popular with Webheads in one day.

      On the other hand, if there are a lot of people who want to do it later on Sunday, then I think you should go with it.

      BUT if you can channel that energy into Saturday that would also be good and might attract some Sunday noon chatters as well.

      I can commit to continuing to be pivotal person for noon Sunday. On other days, a pivotal person is needed (eventually) though we could start by just setting times and seeing who shows up.

      If interested, please provide your input.

      Vance

      woops, missed the one below too (didn't read the email till Thu p.m.)

      Sus Sonja in Australia plus Gloria in Toronto in
      TI tomorrow Thursday, we decided to get together at 11.30
      am GMT. Just in case you happen to drop by :-))

      Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:34:55 -0800 (PST)
      From: Arlyn Freed <aiteachesl@...>
      Subject: Second TI meeting

      Regarding a second meeting time and day and the
      question:
      "Do we move the secondary meeting to Tuesdays 16:00
      GMT (8AM PST, 11AM EST, 12PM Venuzuela and 17h/5PM
      France)?"
      My new job prevents me from making a commitment on
      weekday mornings. If Sundays are bad for everyone
      then how about Saturdays? Even though I will often
      have to work on Saturday, this is less likely to
      interfere with other peoples' work schedules.
      Personally, my vote is still for Sunday -- but it does
      seem like we have finally found a time that is
      agreeable to most people-- 16:00 GMT-- with Aiden at
      the lastest end of the spectrum (11PM for her) and
      Chris at the earliest (9AM CMT).

      It doesn't seem like Tuesday worked out well for
      anyone this past week, another indicator that Sunday
      may be best. Please post your votes on this list by
      simply writing "Second TI mtg time: Sunday 16:00GMT"
      or your preferred choice. I will cull the results and
      post the most preferred time/day.
      Thanks,
      Arlyn