Second TI meeting scheduling dilemma

  • s.nyrop@get2net.dk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2002
      Hi Arlyn,

      thank you for taking charge of making another time for a
      second meeting hour. It is always a delicate question. For
      my personal preference, I should say: on some Sundays
      (such as this dec 1st), I would be unable to do the Webheads
      chat because I an away from home - but otherwise I am
      awake and ready from 8 am GMT to around 23 GMT. But I
      would prefer not ot have to meet at three different hours -
      the classic hour at noon GMT, plus Phil Benz' Eurolang
      sessions in Tapped In at 21 GMT plus plus a Webheads II at
      16 GMT (That would be the one I skipped).

      On some Saturdays, 15 or 16 GMT would be an alternative to
      the classic Webheads hour. Well, some people would be
      asleep, no matter when we decide to meet. I suppose most
      of us have similar dilemmas (not to speak of work days and
      family social obligations)

      Anyway, in case somebody has a sudden urge to meet me
      and two newbies - Sonja in Australia plus Gloria in Toronto in
      TI tomorrow Thursday, we decided to get together at 11.30
      am GMT. Just in case you happen to drop by :-))

      Hugs,
      Sus

      I've added some far away :-) cities: Darwin, Jakarta Tokyo
      and Taipei to our Webheads Customized World Clock at:
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?cities=
      2,58,53,69,72,769,102,108,133,137,152,155,418,256,241,24
      8

      WebMail fra Tele2 http://www.tele2.dk