Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Call for help. Uploading a podcast to a Wordpress blog

  • Andreas Auwärter
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hi Angeles

      you describe one of the problems we as group in our university had
      also. I think michaels tip with archive.org should work. What I
      thought could be important is in the case of podcasting you are
      looking for two mayor things. 1. The space itself. Plan it as huge you
      can imagine. 2. the traffic. You are out of control hwho will be
      intereste in your results. This should make you proud otherwise you
      should have monthly or maximum download rates and/or filesize
      limitations in your mind.

      Googling a bit I found this commented list. http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Internet/Interestingsites/FreeWebPage.html
      Maybe it helps.

      BTW We decided to host our own podcastingserver / blog which ar every
      easy to handle and combined the storage with an NAS (Network Attached
      Storage) with Webaccess. But maybe this is only a good possibility for
      Universities.

      Regards
      Andreas