crowdstatus question

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hi y'all,

      I've created a crowdstatus account for my class. I know that I can add members, but I wonder if visitors can add their twitter username to join this crowd?

      For webheads, we have http://crowdstatus.com/webheadsinactioncrowd.aspx%c2%a0

      I forgot how I got in the crowd. Vance, did you add our twitter username?

      there should be an easier way to do this. I'll write Darren Stuart and suggest to add a feature that will make it easier for others to join the crowd..

      Aiden