Re: second TI meeting and Aiden's class

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 27, 2002
      Sus and I were at Tapped In from 15:00 to 16:00 GMT, we were in my
      office chit chatting, when we realized Aiden was in the reception,
      Sus teleported there, but she had already left.

      Sorry Aiden and Michael that I could not make it this morning to
      Aiden's class. I went to bed very late or should I say early (2:30 am
      GMT) working on our web pages for weeks 5 and 6 of the EVOnline
      session. I am glad though, that I was able to see Aiden's class
      through her new toy the night before. I even got to see Ting's broad
      and nice smile :-)

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@y...> wrote:

      > That's ok. I only waited for a few minutes-, the only thing is,
      11pm is a bit late for me, I have an early class every Wednesday-so
      I can't promise to be there every Tuesdays.

      > Aiden
      >

      > Maria Albers de Urriola <miaupju@c...> wrote:Sorry Aiden, as I
      didn't get any message confirming our meeting I organized
      > something different for today. I'll get in touch next Tuesday.
      > Maria Irene

      How many
      > > among
      > > > those interested could or couldn't make it?
      > > >
      > > > Please don't let me prevent you from meeting later on Sundays
      if you
      > wish.
      > > > There could be three or 4 regular meeting times each week.
      Maybe
      > pockets
      > > of
      > > > people interested should set them up and try and attract others
      to those
      > > > spots.
      > > >
      > > > Vance

      GMT, that