Re: [evonline2002_webheads] get well soon

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2008
      Teresa!

      What can I say?

      The biggest, biggest BIGGEST

      <<<<< HUG >>>>>

      Get well as soon as possible.

      Dennis

    • Michael Marzio
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2008
        Tere,

        You have been so helpful and supportive to me in my early and late
        years on the web, that I would like to send you an even bigger hug, if
        that is even possible.

        Big, big bisous from France,

        mike

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Newson"
        <djn@...> wrote:

        > Teresa!
        >
        > What can I say?
        >
        > The biggest, biggest BIGGEST
        >
        > <<<<< HUG >>>>>
        >
        > Get well as soon as possible.
        >

        > Dennis

      • Carlos F C Ferreira
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
          Hi, Teresa,
          I hope you're feeling well by now...
          Those are the nasty accidents we face everyday
          Get well soon!
          Carlos F

          Posted through Grouply, the better way
          to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
          http://www.grouply.com/?code=post