Invitation to forum for Halloween

  • Gladys Baya
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      Dear Everyone,

      In another risky adventure, I'm helping one of the schools I work for
      try getting their students involved in an online forum, as part of the
      celebrations for Oct 31:

      http://liceobritanico.forumotion.com/

      We've already started 3 threads (just started them, though, no posts
      yet!):

      1. Is it Ok to celebrate Halloween among Argentineans? (the discussion
      can be interesting to any foreign culture, I guess)
      2. What's your scariest memory?
      3. Reviewing thrillers and horror movies

      Please forward the link to anyone who may be interested (teachers,
      students, anyone!);

      Since this is my first time creating a forum myself (after a brief and
      unsuscessful experience with Bravenet forums 2 years ago), I'd
      certainly appreciate it if any of you could provide any tips to
      enhance this attempt, or report any problems you may come across when
      trying to access them!

      I keep learning from you all...

      Happy Halloween!
      Gladys