[evonline2002_webheads] Re: Amazing Technology!!!

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 29, 2008
      Thank you Mike. I marched in the early 60's in Alabama, so I know
      something about guys like you.

      I did not mean to bring "politics" into the Webheads group.

      I DID mean to point to incredible examples that show the power of
      customized videos. I had never seen anything quite like this

      Even my truly nerdy software gurus don't know how this was created.