Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Videos in Powerpoint

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
      Serpil,

      Thanks very much indeed for that information.

      Dennis

    • Joao Alves
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
        There's also Overstream http://www.overstream.net/ or
        BabelBaer http://www.babelbear.com/index.php

        Joao Alves
        http://joaocarlosalves.eu

        2008/10/7 Dennis Newson <djn@...>

        > Greetings.
        >
        > I want to show short bits of video made with Camtasia in Powerpoint.
        >
        > What format should the files be?
        > Do I need to do any other conversion?
        > What program do I need in the background to show the videos?
        >
        > Thanks in advance for all helpful answers.
        >
        > Dennis
        >
        > --
        > Dennis Newson (retired)
        > University of Osnabrück
        > GERMANY
        > Webhead,
        > Discussion Moderator IATEFL YL SIG
        > Moderator of a number of other TEFL e-lists
        > Discussion Moderator ELTA-OWL

        Joao Alves
        http://joaocarlosalves.eu

      • Dennis Newson
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
          Joao,

          Not quite I'm looking for this time - I'll be using my own videos and be
          offline - but delighted to know about these site. Thanks.

          Dennis