RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: ARCALL

  • Squires, Robert
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 5, 2008
      Felicidades on ARCALL!

      My wife and I have always wanted to visit Argentina, and planned to teach there for a while. Now we have a another great reason to visit. Please add me to the mailing list.

      Just been watching a great presentation on presenting. It's the kind of common sense that is often missing. Well worth checking out and drawing a little inspiration from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2vtQCESpk. If you don't have time:

      simplicity
      unexpectedness
      story
      emotion