Webheads are meeting in Portugal

  • Joao Alves
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2008
      Hi all,
      Cristina Costa and I are organizing a meeting with the Webhead family in
      Portugal in December. The day we sorted out is Friday, the 26th
      December, and the place would be the beautiful town Evora
      <http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=pt-PT&q=%C3%89vora,+Portugal&ie=UTF8&cd=\
      2&geocode=Fbk5TAIdCo2G_w&ll=39.155622,-8.492432&spn=6.745865,16.918945&t\
      =h&z=7&iwloc=addr> . Please join! We'll let you know further details as
      soon as possible.

      Joao

      List of participants

      Cristina Costa
      Joao Alves

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2008
        Hi, Cristina and Joao!

        Please count Joao and me in. Do you have any idea about the place?

        Hugs, Teresa

        > Hi all,
        > Cristina Costa and I are organizing a meeting with the Webhead family in
        > Portugal in December. The day we sorted out is Friday, the 26th
        > December, and the place would be the beautiful town Evora
        > <http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=pt-PT&q=%C3%89vora,+Portugal&ie=UTF8&cd=\
        > 2&geocode=Fbk5TAIdCo2G_w&ll=39.155622,-8.492432&spn=6.745865,16.918945&t\
        > =h&z=7&iwloc=addr> . Please join! We'll let you know further details as
        > soon as possible.
        > Joao
        > List of participants
        > Cristina Costa
        > Joao Alves
      • João Alves
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2008
          No idea about the place yet. Suggestions are
          welcome.

          Enviado do meu iPhone
          João Alves
          http://joaocarlosalves.eu

          No dia 2008/10/06, às 12:25, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca" <tmvaz@....p
          t> escreveu:

          > Hi, Cristina and Joao!
          >
          > Please count Joao and me in. Do you have any idea about the place?
          >
          > Hugs, Teresa
          >
          > > Hi all,
          > > Cristina Costa and I are organizing a meeting with the Webhead
          > family in
          > > Portugal in December. The day we sorted out is Friday, the 26th
          > > December, and the place would be the beautiful town Evora
          > > <http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=pt-PT&q=%C3%89vora,+Portugal&ie=UTF8&cd=
          > \
          > >
          > 2&g
          > eocode=Fbk5TAIdCo2G_w&ll=39.155622,-8.492432&spn=6.745865,16.918945&t\
          > > =h&z=7&iwloc=addr> . Please join! We'll let you know further
          > details as
          > > soon as possible.
          > > Joao
          > > List of participants
          > > Cristina Costa
          > > Joao Alves

        • Maria Jordano
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 8, 2008
            Hi Teresa:

            I would love to meet you in Portugal by that date but I can't. However, I am trying to attend any seminar, workshop or conference, there in Portugal. Do you know a famous national applied linguistics association called APEA or something like that? I have been surfing the net but I cannot find it.

            Regards,

            María

            www.mariajordano.com

            Please count Joao and me in. Do you have any idea about the place?

            Hugs, Teresa

            > Hi all,
            > Cristina Costa and I are organizing a meeting with the Webhead family in
            > Portugal in December. The day we sorted out is Friday, the 26th
            > December, and the place would be the beautiful town Evora
            > <http://maps. google.com/ maps?hl=pt- PT&q=%C3% 89vora,+Portugal &ie=UTF8& cd=\
            > 2&geocode=Fbk5TAIdC o2G_w&ll= 39.155622, -8.492432& spn=6.745865, 16.918945& t\
            > =h&z=7&iwloc= addr> . Please join! We'll let you know further details as
            > soon as possible.
            > Joao
            > List of participants
            > Cristina Costa
            > Joao Alves

          • Joao Alves
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 8, 2008
              List of participants so far:

              Cristina Costa
              Teresa D'Eça
              Joao
              Joao Alves

              2008/10/8 Maria Jordano <maria_jordano@...>

              > Hi Teresa:
              >
              > I would love to meet you in Portugal by that date but I can't. However, I
              > am trying to attend any seminar, workshop or conference, there in Portugal.
              > Do you know a famous national applied linguistics association called APEA or
              > something like that? I have been surfing the net but I cannot find it.
              >
              > Regards,
              >
              > María
              >
              > www.mariajordano.com

              Joao Alves
              http://joaocarlosalves.eu

            • Carlos F C Ferreira
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 19, 2008
                Hello everyone,

                I missed coming in here but I enrolled a master degree on line in a
                Portuguese University and so I have been busy...

                If I decided to join in just like that that is mainly from the self-
                confidence I got in these web tools from all of you guys...

                As far as the meeting in Portugal is concerned, me and my girls were
                planning to spend Christmas in London with my in-laws. We are not
                quite sure yet as the decision of going will depend on several
                things. If I'll be in Portugal on the 26th, please count me in ... I
                will be able to know for sure in a couple of weeks...

                Hugs to everyone

                Carlos

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Joao Alves"
                <joao_alves44@...> wrote:

                > List of participants so far:
                >
                > Cristina Costa
                > Teresa D'Eça
                > Joao
                > Joao Alves
                >
                > 2008/10/8 Maria Jordano <maria_jordano@...>
                >
                > > Hi Teresa:
                > >
                > > I would love to meet you in Portugal by that date but I can't.
                However, I
                > > am trying to attend any seminar, workshop or conference, there in
                Portugal.
                > > Do you know a famous national applied linguistics association
                called APEA or
                > > something like that? I have been surfing the net but I cannot
                find it.

                > > Regards,
                > >
                > > María
                > >
                > > www.mariajordano.com

              • Joao Alves
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 22, 2008
                  Hi Carlos,

                  I didn't know you yet. I am glad that there's another Portuguese webhead out
                  there. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

                  Cheers,
                  Joao Alves

                  Joao Alves
                  http://joaocarlosalves.eu