Re: ARCALL

  • Maria Victoria Saumell
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 5, 2008
      Congratulations on such a wonderful initiative!
      I would like to join ARCALL and visit the wiki you mentioned.

      Vicky Saumell
      Argentina
    • jennyv@arnet.com.ar
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 5, 2008
        Dear Vicky,

        Thank you for your nice words!!

        Please
        take a look at www.arcall.pbwiki.com
        or send us an email
        arcall.info@...

        Kind regards
        Jennifer

        > Congratulations on such a wonderful initiative!
        > I would
        like to join ARCALL and visit the wiki you mentioned.

        > Vicky Saumell
        > Argentina

      • Squires, Robert
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 5, 2008
          Felicidades on ARCALL!

          My wife and I have always wanted to visit Argentina, and planned to teach there for a while. Now we have a another great reason to visit. Please add me to the mailing list.

          Just been watching a great presentation on presenting. It's the kind of common sense that is often missing. Well worth checking out and drawing a little inspiration from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2vtQCESpk. If you don't have time:

          simplicity
          unexpectedness
          story
          emotion