Blended learning courses - Help needed

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi dear all:

      Like Marcela, I'm also doing research on blended learning. Do you know of universities in the world that formally offer ESL/EFL/ESP/EAP blended courses? Do you offer blended courses at your universities? What percentage of virtuality do those couses have?
      I appreciate very much your help at this matter. It can be useful for Marcela, too.

      Thanks a lot!!!

      Eve

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Profesora de Inglés