Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Aviation Industry in Argentina

  • jennyv@arnet.com.ar
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
      Dear Jane,

      It´s great to know you are coming to
      Argentina!!! We must arrange to meet f2f together with the other Argentine
      webheads. I had a student who is a pilot. Let me contact him again
      and ask thim about aviation facilities in Córdoba. I live in Buenos
      Aires and If you like can arrange for a visit to avation facilties
      here.

      As soon as this student answers back I will contact you
      off list.
      Kind regards
      Jennifer

      > Hi
      Everyone,
      > There is a possibility that a group of students from
      my college will
      > have the opportunity to go to Argentina for a
      week in March 2009 (and I
      > might get to go too!) The students
      are studying in the field of
      > Aeronautics and would like to
      visit aviation facilities (probably in
      > Cordoba). In past years
      they visited Airbus in Toulouse, Boeing in
      > Seattle, Bombardier
      in Mexico, etc. If any of the Argentinian members
      > can help me
      find information, I'd love to hear from you. It might be

      possible to set up a virtual exchange in advance, followed up by f2f
      > contact! If anyone is in Cordoba, or can give me info on Cordoba
      I'd
      > really love to hear from you!
      >
      > Jane
      Petring

      > École Nationale
      d'Aérotechnique
      > Saint-Hubert, Québec

    • Jane Petring
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
        Mary,
        Thank you for the link! I hope we can pull this trip off--there are a
        lot of hurdles to jump in order for it to work. Any suggestions,
        information or great deals are really appreciated!

        Jane

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
        <marydimonaco@...> wrote:

        > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Jane Petring"
        > <japetring@> wrote:
        > Hi Jane!
        > This is Mary, from Rosario, Argentina. Remember me? It's great to
        hear
        > you might be coming here again.
        > I don't know much about aviation but I do know there's an important
        > institute in Córdoba. I googled it and this is the link that came
        up:
        > http://www.fuerzaaerea.mil.ar/incorporacion/esfa/esfa.asp
        > It's in Spanish, but then, that's not a problem for you :-)
        > Anyway, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
        > Love,
        > Mary
        >
        > > Hi Everyone,
        > > There is a possibility that a group of students from my college
        will
        > > have the opportunity to go to Argentina for a week in March 2009
        (and I
        > > might get to go too!) The students are studying in the field of
        > > Aeronautics and would like to visit aviation facilities (probably
        in
        > > Cordoba). In past years they visited Airbus in Toulouse, Boeing
        in
        > > Seattle, Bombardier in Mexico, etc. If any of the Argentinian
        members
        > > can help me find information, I'd love to hear from you. It might
        be
        > > possible to set up a virtual exchange in advance, followed up by
        f2f
        > > contact! If anyone is in Cordoba, or can give me info on Cordoba
        I'd
        > > really love to hear from you!
        > >
        > > Jane Petring
        > >
        > > École Nationale d'Aérotechnique
        > > Saint-Hubert, Québec

      • Jane Petring
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
          Jennifer--
          That would be great to connect with your pilot student. Do you have
          suggestions for aviation facilities in Buenos Aires? We would
          certainly spend a few days in BA (if we can really get this trip off
          the ground;-)

          Looking forward to hearing more! And congrats for ARCALL!

          Jane