Asking for an URL NING for ESL beginners

  • nelbaq
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      Dear Webheads:

      I have had my PC updated and the technitian rubbed out all my FAVORITES
      buaaaaa snif, snif. Imagine what a disaster. ( yes, I know I should use
      del.icio.us or diigo for bookmarking but I am a lazy girl :)

      Well, the purpose of this message is the following. I remember that a
      Webhead ( I think) has a NING with lessons for ESL beginners.

      If any of you has got the link, could you possible send it to me ... or
      the group? My yahoo mail is nelbaq@...

      Thank you very much,
      by the way if there is a translator in this group:
      HAPPY TRANSLATOR'S DAY!!!

      Nelba- Argentina