Computer-mediated activities according to learning styles

  • vcautin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
      Dear Webheads,
      Hope you are all great!
      Does any of you have information about computer-mediated or IT related
      activities to teach English but according to each learning style?
      Thank you

      Violeta Cautin
      Chile

    • Nellie Deutsch
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        Hi Violeta,
        I know someone who is doing her dissertation on learning styles and
        ESL. She probably has resources you can use. Send me an email and I
        will connect you.

        Nellie

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, vcautin
        <violeta.cautin@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads,
        > Hope you are all great!
        > Does any of you have information about computer-mediated or IT related
        > activities to teach English but according to each learning style?
        > Thank you
        >
        > Violeta Cautin
        > Chile

      • Nicky Hockly
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
          Hi Violeta,

          There is also an excellent article in a past issue of the ELT Journal
          by Rosie Tanner & Catherine Green called 'Multiple intelligences and
          online teacher education'. It looks like you need to pay to view it,
          but the abstract is here, in case it's of any interest:
          http://tinyurl.com/4w989r

          Best, Nicky

          Nicky Hockly- Director of Pedagogy, The Consultants-E
          http://www.theconsultants-e.com

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nellie Deutsch"