Re: I'm new to this group!

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 26, 2008
      -Hi Marcela, and welcome to Webheads!--

      I think if you go to the Yahoo Group site for our group
      (evonline2002_webheads) you can search for the messages about
      "Podcasting with Podomatic"--just put it into the search window in the
      MESSAGES area.

      This is a recent discussion with lots of interesting ideas and links
      to sites that Webheads have used with their students. (I've followed
      Rita's with great admiration!)

      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth

      -- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Marcela Amaral
      <amaralmarcela@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone!
      >
      > My name is Marcela and I'm new to this group. I have been teaching
      English for almost four years and I'm doing a Teaching Project to be
      presented as my final paper of the Specialized Course in Applied
      Linguistics I am enrolled. I am very passionate about teaching and my
      passion about Technology is increasing more and more and that's why
      the reason I decided to be focused on it. So, I met wonderful people
      in WiziQ, such as Nellie, Dennis and Horacio who helped me to find
      this group.
      > Well, I was wondering if any of you can help me with ideas in
      Teaching with Technology specially to improve speaking abilities. My
      project will be developed for 10-15 students, age 20 - 35, most of
      them are universe ity students and the problem I have been facing is
      that those students have many difficulties to speak in the 6th and 7th
      levels.I have been reading many things about reading and writing
      skills but few in speaking.
      > I appreciate if you can share ideas and I apologize for this long
      message!
      > Thanks a million!
      > Marcela Amaral in Belém, Pará, Brazil.
      >

      > Teacher Marcela Amaral

    • Marcela Amaral
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 27, 2008
        Hi Elizabeth!
        Thanks for your suggestions! I appreciate it :-)
         I'm so happy I have found so many great ideas for my project! THANKS A MILLION to all of you!!

        Cheers,

        Marcela

        <amaralmarcela@ ...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone!
        >
        > My name is Marcela and I'm new to this group. I have been teaching
        English for almost four years and I'm doing a Teaching Project to be
        presented as my final paper of the Specialized Course in Applied
        Linguistics I am enrolled. I am very passionate about teaching and my
        passion about Technology is increasing more and more and that's why
        the reason I decided to be focused on it. So, I met wonderful people
        in WiziQ, such as Nellie, Dennis and Horacio who helped me to find
        this group.
        > Well, I was wondering if any of you can help me with ideas in
        Teaching with Technology specially to improve speaking abilities. My
        project will be developed for 10-15 students, age 20 - 35, most of
        them are universe ity students and the problem I have been facing is
        that those students have many difficulties to speak in the 6th and 7th
        levels.I have been reading many things about reading and writing
        skills but few in speaking.
        > I appreciate if you can share ideas and I apologize for this long
        message!
        > Thanks a million!
        > Marcela Amaral in Belém, Pará, Brazil.
        >

        > Teacher Marcela Amaral

      • Marcela Amaral
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 27, 2008
          Hi Erika! I'm sooooooooooo glad to be in this wonderful group!! You're fabulous people!!!!
          I visited the voicethread webpage and I just love it! I also checked the Chinswing's page, very interesting!
          Thanks a lot Erika! And nice to meet you!

          Marcela