Re:Wiaoc09 Wiki

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2008
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Carla arena"
      <carlaarena@...> wrote:

      > Vance,
      >
      > I'm thrilled to see so many raised hands in just two
      > days. True Webhead spirit!

      ME TOO !!

      >I'm opening up the wiki again and the keynote speakers brainstorm
      will be part of a googledocs. I hope it's what you had in mind.

      Now that you mention it, it's exactly what I had in mind.

      Good move, and well done everyone.
      http://wiaoc09.pbwiki.com is back up and running

      Meanwhile, this just in from Stephen Downes ...

      K12 Online Conference Coming Soon
      http://www.downes.ca/cgi-bin/page.cgi?post=46477
      This is the third K-12 Online Conference, and is being run in
      basically the same way as the previous two. Not to be critical, but
      it's pretty much the same speakers, too. Vicki Davis, Chris Lehman,
      Julie Lindsay, Cheryl Oakes. What the conference organizers need to
      understand is that you should pick your keynotes from outside your
      own community, to bring new ideas and perspectives.

      Again, y'all know my views on this critical issue,

      Vance
      (nudging cats a bit this way, a bit that, a little catnip over
      here ... :-))