Re: [evonline2002_webheads] help please

  • nouredine laouni
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
      hi Carla again ,
      thanks
      for responding .i'll be so much thankful to you if you could help me
      with some ideas to start my presentation( talk).i noticed that i've at
      hands so many ressources , but which one to choose and to rely on is
      the question.
      my presentation will on " using the internet for English teaching projects", which is of practical nature as i explained to the group before.
      what
      do you suggest?Where is my starting point?Do you think that blogging
      would do good for teachers to know about?i want to show teachers what
      they can do with a blog in their classes , and not to talk about
      blogs.blog as an instructional pedagogy i mean.Apart from blogs do you
      have any other suggestions , tools you may help me with that you see of
      importance to EFL teachers?
      Thanks a lot for your help
      nour_eddine.