Net Advantage

  • Squires, Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22 7:00 AM
      Hi there,

      Does anyone know if there is a permanent link to Gavin
      Dudeney's presentation at IATEFL 2008 on Net Advantage-Marketing 2.0? I
      can find a powerpoint, but not the actual presentation. I think a
      colleague would be interested.

      Thank you.

      Robert

    • Gavin Dudeney
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22 9:03 AM
        Robert,

        Your colleague can get it from here:

        http://www.theconsultants-e.com/resources/dudeneymarketing.asp

        Gavin

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22 11:15 AM
          Thank you, Gavin.

          <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>