Re: Why Blogger for e-portfolios

  • Nergiz Kern
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7 3:50 AM
      Nik,

      monkiri.com seems to be very similar to http://www.tumblr.com which also comes with a
      plugin for the toolbar. Great in combination with the kwout plugin and easy to use.

      Nergiz
    • Nik Peachey
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8 2:38 AM
        Hi Nina

        keeping up is a huge challenge with so much going on right now. The pressure on teachers to develop themsleves and 'keep up' with new technology is enormous and means that we must be constant learners too. But for all that I think this is a tremendously exciting time to be engaged in education. Good luck with the collaborative project.

        Best

        Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Writer, Trainer
        http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/
        http://quickshout.blogspot.com/
        http://daily-english-activities.blogspot.com/
        Visit my office in Second Life at: http://tinyurl.com/ytz5go

        Hi Nik!

        After getting your message I couldn't help trying http://www.monkiri.com !
        It is one more among tons of new ones every day which attract my attention
        again and again. I love it also, nevertheless, am really unable to follow
        all of the new tools webheads have been sharing. ;-) Thanks a lot. I will
        continue exploring it as my students are eager to start collaborative
        projects.

        The best,
        Nina
      • Michael Coghlan
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8 6:28 AM
          Thanks for elaborating on your choice Nik - much appreciated.

          - Michael