Re: Ode to Online Real Estate Training

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
      Lovely poetry. Perhaps we should encourage more spammers in order to
      elicit more such doggerel.

      In any event, the muse has been removed.

      Glad you found the posting inspiring though ...

      (nice way to call my attention to it too ... :-)

      Vance

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "McMorrow, Martin"
      <m.s.mcmorrow@...> wrote:

      > What a truly inspiring posting about Online Real Estate Training!
      The webheads have done it again.

      > Online Real Estate Training
      > <http://www.estudyschool.com/online-real-estate-training.html>
      > The business of real estate is perennially booming. This holds true in
      > Florida, Texas, and other states in the United States. More and more
      > people are interested in becoming real estate brokers, even on a part
      > time capacity, since the pay can be quite rewarding.
      > Online Real Estate <http://www.estudyschool.com/default.htm>
      >
      > My, what will they think of next?! You know, words escape me - the
      only way I feel I can truly do this new innovation justice is through
      the medium of verse .. so here goes!