Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Help needed

  • Maria Irene Albers
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2008
      Dear Bee,
      The intention is to work with blogs, wikis, sindication, video, podcast, tags, flickr or similar, shared blackboard, forum, social networks.
      The purpose is to help the faculty from the School of Education at the University of Carabobo to handle these tools as they will be engaged in e-learning in a very near future. I still have to decide on some of the points you indicated in order to answer you.

      Thanks a lot for your prompt response and for the links you shared with me.

      Greetings.

      María Irene Albers de Urriola
      Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
      Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
      Universidad de Carabobo

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 22, 2011
        Hi Angelina,

        It's me again, :-) I have just found this article:
        http://www.catesol.org/07Weinstein.pdf

        I hope it helps.

        Be happy,
        Cintia :-)

        Dear Cintia,

        I am so much grateful for your helpful references. I am reading the last one
        in PDF, but I am not sure I can get the book you mentioned.

        Angelina.