Adobe ConnectNow

  • Richard Turnbull
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      Dear all

      Adobe have a new free video conferencing service worth considering called
      ConnectNow - http://www.adobe.com/acom/connectnow/. Previously, Connect has
      always been fairly pricey option, but they have just launched this new
      alternative - the only hitch is that it's limited to three participants.
      Still, it runs on Flash, so no downloads, has a whiteboard, screen sharing,
      VoIP and video conferencing. Seems to be fairly stable in the use I have
      had of it so far.

      If anyone would like to test it out, drop me a line.

      Cheers!
      Richard

      Richard Turnbull - TEFL Tech

      http://www.tefltech.com

      http://tefltech.blogspot.com

    • Moira Hunter
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
        Hello RIchard,

        I have been using the Adobe Brio Beta (now the Adobe Connect Now) since around December 2007.  It's great but only for three participants and with no recording possibility.  I haven't looked at the Connect Now in detail today but on first site, this has not been changed.  But it's free :-)))

        Moira