Re: [EVO_Moderators] Lee Baber

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      I am really sorry to hear about Lee.

      Although I didn't know her that well, I have heard a lot about her and I remember attending one of Bee's presentations in SL where she played her Banjo beautifully. I was just marveled by her talent and her wonderful music.

      I know Lee devoted her life to help others and that she was able to inspire many. That's a legacy only few are able to pass on to others. May we all follow her generosity in giving and helping each other.
      I am shyly following Jeff Lebow's and the webcast academy/Edtechtalk tribute to Lee's work and life.
      http://edtechtalk.com/lee_baber

      Cris

    • Nina Lyulkun
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
        Dear Webheads,

        Such a sad info made my heart to bleed. Wonderful people leave us. The best
        memory about Lee will live in our hearts.

        We will remember her tomorrow with a minute of silence here in Fukuoka at
        WorldCALL 2008.

        Nina Lyulkun on behave of all the webheads −participants.