Re: [evonline2002_webheads] The Anthropology of YouTube

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      Michael - Loved it.

      Brilliant as you said. Really inspiring and so true!

      I especially like the idea that Media is more than tools, it is about mediating (understanding about) people.
      I truly believe in it - this cyberworld and all the new technologies that appear everyday are about (re-)forming the community which feels to be growing weaker in the f2f world.

      Thank YOU so much for sharing!

      Cris