Re: [evonline2002_webheads] The Anthropology of YouTube

  • Andreas Auw√§rter
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 8:43 AM
      Michael - thanx - this is a great presentation - which will bring us
      much more forward - hopefully.
      Am 01.08.2008 um 17:13 schrieb Michael Coghlan:

      > This is bloody amazing. Inspiring. Insightful. Important. 55 minutes.
      > Find the time and watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAO-lZ4_hU
      >
      > - Michael

      > ------------------------------------
      >
      > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and extraneous
      > text from reply BUT retain info to help retain context :-) http://webheads.infoYahoo
      > ! Groups Links

    • Candace Pauchnick
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 9:45 AM
        Thank you, Michael, I agree that this was extremely valuable!!! I strongly urge others to invest the 55 minutes to watch this. You won't be disappointed!
        It is so great you are sharing this with everyone, Michael!!
        Candace

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1 10:13 AM
          Michael - Loved it.

          Brilliant as you said. Really inspiring and so true!

          I especially like the idea that Media is more than tools, it is about mediating (understanding about) people.
          I truly believe in it - this cyberworld and all the new technologies that appear everyday are about (re-)forming the community which feels to be growing weaker in the f2f world.

          Thank YOU so much for sharing!

          Cris