Re: The Anthropology of YouTube

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      At 12:43 AM +0930 8/2/08, Michael Coghlan wrote:

      >his is bloody amazing. Inspiring. Insightful. Important. 55 minutes.
      >Find the time and watch it.
      >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAO-lZ4_hU
      >
      >- Michael

      AN ABSOLUTE MUST, MUST VIEW.
      And, yes, I am shouting... Please forgive

      Thanks Michael Coghlan.
    • Andreas Auw√§rter
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
        Michael - thanx - this is a great presentation - which will bring us
        much more forward - hopefully.
        Am 01.08.2008 um 17:13 schrieb Michael Coghlan:

        > This is bloody amazing. Inspiring. Insightful. Important. 55 minutes.
        > Find the time and watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAO-lZ4_hU
        >
        > - Michael

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and extraneous
        > text from reply BUT retain info to help retain context :-) http://webheads.infoYahoo
        > ! Groups Links

      • Candace Pauchnick
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
          Thank you, Michael, I agree that this was extremely valuable!!! I strongly urge others to invest the 55 minutes to watch this. You won't be disappointed!
          It is so great you are sharing this with everyone, Michael!!
          Candace

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
            Michael - Loved it.

            Brilliant as you said. Really inspiring and so true!

            I especially like the idea that Media is more than tools, it is about mediating (understanding about) people.
            I truly believe in it - this cyberworld and all the new technologies that appear everyday are about (re-)forming the community which feels to be growing weaker in the f2f world.

            Thank YOU so much for sharing!

            Cris