The Anthropology of YouTube

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      This is bloody amazing. Inspiring. Insightful. Important. 55 minutes.
      Find the time and watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAO-lZ4_hU

      - Michael

    • John Hibbs
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
        At 12:43 AM +0930 8/2/08, Michael Coghlan wrote:

        >his is bloody amazing. Inspiring. Insightful. Important. 55 minutes.
        >Find the time and watch it.
        >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAO-lZ4_hU
        >
        >- Michael

        AN ABSOLUTE MUST, MUST VIEW.
        And, yes, I am shouting... Please forgive

        Thanks Michael Coghlan.
      • Andreas Auw√§rter
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
          Michael - thanx - this is a great presentation - which will bring us
          much more forward - hopefully.
          Am 01.08.2008 um 17:13 schrieb Michael Coghlan:

          > This is bloody amazing. Inspiring. Insightful. Important. 55 minutes.
          > Find the time and watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAO-lZ4_hU
          >
          > - Michael

          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and extraneous
          > text from reply BUT retain info to help retain context :-) http://webheads.infoYahoo
          > ! Groups Links

        • Candace Pauchnick
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
            Thank you, Michael, I agree that this was extremely valuable!!! I strongly urge others to invest the 55 minutes to watch this. You won't be disappointed!
            It is so great you are sharing this with everyone, Michael!!
            Candace

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
              Michael - Loved it.

              Brilliant as you said. Really inspiring and so true!

              I especially like the idea that Media is more than tools, it is about mediating (understanding about) people.
              I truly believe in it - this cyberworld and all the new technologies that appear everyday are about (re-)forming the community which feels to be growing weaker in the f2f world.

              Thank YOU so much for sharing!

              Cris